You Made It!
Thirty-one days of inspiration, creativity and hard work - y'all should be proud of yourselves! We're hard at work behind the scenes getting the show set up right now, and we could use a little extra support with the following:
- Promotion // The show is June 20th and we'd love to see the same incredible turn out that we had last year, so please invite your friends, family, coworkers and (of course) your fans! Also! If you have photos of your project we can use in our own promotional pieces, please send them to Kati Driscoll.
- Donations // We only have 12 more days to raise funds! Fundraising is crucial for the success of the event and, while we are over goal, we only receive about 85% of the funds due to fees. The coming weeks will be the most expensive for us so if you have not made a donation, now is the time to do so!
- Volunteering // We are presently looking for volunteers to help with PR, design, hanging, serving, photography, filming and clean up. If that sounds like something you can help with, please email Sheila Master. If you signed up to get more information on volunteering when you registered, you will receive an email on the subject next week.
- Thanks again to everyone who has been a part of our largest year yet! We can't wait to see all the amazing artwork you've created for this year's show!
Couldn't make it this year? There's always 2015! If you were unable to complete your project in time for the show, please email us so we can plan accordingly for space, marketing materials, etc.
IMPORTANT INFO ABOUT HANGING
Hanging is taking place over two days:
- June 19th from 10 am - 4 pm
- June 20th from 10 am - 2 pm
DCCA requires us to hang the show at these times, therefore, if you are unable to come to hang your work on the dates and times listed above you MUST email Sarah Houghton to make separate arrangements for drop off.