DEFAD DROP-OFF IS FINISHED - DO NOT BRING ART TO THE VENUE*.
Please have your 30 pieces, and printed label/instructions dropped off for the show no later than 12pm on Thursday 10/5/17*. This is very important, as we have a limited amount of time to hang A LOT of work.
TO DROP OFF YOUR ARTWORK:
Organizers and wonderful people will be available to collect your work at the following locations and times
(please check out the organizers' photos so you can recognize us - www.delawarefunaday.com/delaware-fun-a-day-team):
1. Monday 10/2/17 - 10am - 5pm - Talleyville Frame Shoppe - 3625 Silverside Rd, Wilmington, DE 19810 - Ask for Wendy
2. Monday 10/2/17 - 6pm - 9pm - Newark Library, 750 Library Ave, Newark, DE 19711 - Look for Kerri
3. Monday 10/2/17 - 6pm - 9pm - Brandywine Hundred Library, 1300 Foulk Rd, Wilmington, DE 19803 - Look for Felise
4. Tuesday 10/3/17 - 10am - 7pm - Talleyville Frame Shoppe - 3625 Silverside Rd, Wilmington, DE 19810 - Ask for Wendy
5. Tuesday 10/3/17 - 6pm - 9pm - Brandywine Hundred Library, 1300 Foulk Rd, Wilmington, DE 19803 - Look for Felise
6. Tuesday 10/3/17 - 6pm - 9pm - Bear Library, 101 Governors Pl, Bear, DE 19701 - Look for Sarah
7. Wednesday 10/4/17 - 10am - 4pm - Talleyville Frame Shoppe - 3625 Silverside Rd, Wilmington, DE 19810 - Ask for Wendy
8. Thursday 10/5/17 - LAST CHANCE or you will not be in the show!* - 10am - noon - The Delaware Contemporary - DEFAD will be there
All work MUST be ready to hang. Please include the written instructions on how you would prefer your work to be hung. We will do our best to accommodate your wishes. If you do not provide display instructions/materials with your drop off, we will hang it as we determine is most suitable to the space. We will be hanging with different methods (pushpins, magnets, nails, and tape around the art, as to not damage it).
2D work must not exceed 6x6 or 5x7 each INCLUDING THE OPTIONAL FRAME. You may mount your art to a backing but this backing should not exceed 30"x 36" (for 6x6) or 30" x 35" (for 5x7). In other words, please do not put padding in between the pieces of art when putting on a backing. You may have a separate title card.
3D and A/V projects should be in communication with DEFAD regarding their 1/2 table and set-up.
*if you have signed up to volunteer to hang art and have been in contact with DEFAD,
you may bring your work at that time on Thursday and/or Friday.
Please FILL OUT THIS INFO SHEET and bring with your project to drop-off. (You can type in or fill out by hand.)
Plan to attend Opening Night at The Delaware Contemporary on Friday Oct 6 from 5pm-9pm (More hours: Sat Oct 7 10am-5pm and Sun Oct 8 12pm-5pm.)
Invite your friends to the event! EVENT PAGE ON FACEBOOK
WE NEED VOLUNTEERS TO HELP HANG THE SHOW - SIGN UP HERE!